Dakota 20
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
How To Cheat On Poptropica Using Cheat Engine
This week I received a test unit of Garmin Dakota 20 for testing, the truth is that I wanted to try it, after the comments in various forums, about the virtues and benefits of the terminal.
The unit they sent me, besides the standard accessories included, brings, the Silicone Protective Case (essential), support for the bike (used both for power and to handle, not what brings The Dakota series), the HR sensor, speed sensor and cadence.
This unit is very lightweight and compact
Rear of the same, which shows the protective cover from the mini USB connector as well as the access cover to the battery compartment and the micro SD card.
Once we open the compartment cover of the battery and micro SD, this is what appears
batteries for this test, I will use a Sanyo Eneloop 2000, batteries cool if I have been using for quite some time, in combination with the loader Powerex Wizard One, for me the best battery charger on the market, no doubt.
After removing the batteries, we have before it the compartment for the memory card in this case will use an 8-GB Kingston class 6. Capacity highly recommendable, especially if we plan JNX use the popular format. It is advisable to transfer large data type maps, etc, via card reader, since the write speed of it is greatly slowed if we do it from the unit itself.
Here are some screenshots Dakota 20 with silicon case on, the truth is that it fits like a glove, just perfect, it helps protect the unit in case of a fall, or scratches. Should also be noted that it does not hurt, a screen saver in this case I've put an Invisible Shield to it, I have it installed on all my gadgets, and is extremely discreet and durable (and if you register, you will guarantee lifetime).
These are some of the characteristics of the Dakota 20:
- Display 2.6 "160x240 pixel resolution and touch. The truth is that despite the resolution you have (like the Edge 800 for example), it looks much better, for example JNX format maps, There are a lot of difference to see them at the Dakota to see you at the Edge 800, better seen in the Dakota. There noted that it looks good in bright light, for example on a sunny day, but not in low light conditions, in which no choice but to pull the backlight. Vector maps, are to perfection, for tests will use TopoHispania version 2.01, and City Navigator 2011 40.
- Weight of 195 grams (manufacturer states 191.4 grams)
- Battery 20 hours (depending on manufacturer), I will test the eneloop batteries and I put the result.
- Waterfastness IPX 7.
- Internal memory of 850 mb.
- Limit waypoints: 1000.
- Routes: 50.
- has a limit of points for the track log of 10,000 pts.
- Support for Geochaching paperless.
- 3-axis electronic compass.
- Transfer data wirelessly.
These are some of the features in next entries, I will put my opinions, and making comparisons with other terminals, especially in terms of visibility of the screen, something in which I was pleasantly surprised. It is now one of the best sellers of Garmin, with a value for money out of the question.
Be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment