Rafael Nadal gets an agonizing and very hard-fought victory in the third round of Wimbledon against German Philipp Petzschner, who has been able to defeat after nearly four hours of play. The result, 6-4, 4-6, 6-7, 6-2, 6-3. The world number one had to seek help from physical therapist several times and appeared upset right knee and elbow. Hopefully not anything since Monday touches the next stop, and in the second round, against Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu.
"There are many games that I'm disputing this season and in recent months, as well in this tournament I am taking part in long sets, but mostly I'm happy to be winning, I hope be better for Monday. I have some pain in his right knee. But hey, I have one and a half to recover. With the new treatment, the left knee works perfectly. So I hope that when you do the same on the right, hopefully the result is the same "
Rafael Nadal
0 comments:
Post a Comment