Friday, June 25, 2010

Runtal Radiator Volumes

Wimbledon 2010: Rafael Nadal suffers but advances to round 3. Sergio Ramos



Dutchman Robin Haase forced Rafael Nadal to reach the fifth set and by a score of 5-7, 6-2, 3-6, 6-0 and 6-2 the number one in the world, but suffering, reaching the third round after a great game marked by services and very fun game overall. The Dutch never threw in the towel, but the variety of beats 2008 champion won, as expected on Saturday and German Philipp Petzschner, current ATP ranking number 39.


"I'm very happy with the result and my game. I think I played pretty well, but I was surprised by their service and I was unable to close out the game before. It was a good test for fixtures that afrontaré with great enthusiasm. Haase is a very good player and very dangerous on this surface. Since the first race I was surprised your service and I saw that it would be very difficult to subtract. But this is what is the grass that is conducive results closed and do not know what can happen. I do not know if I'm in better shape than in 2008. Then I won, but I can not compare because it is completely different, "


Rafael Nadal

0 comments:

Post a Comment