Led by Bicibike comes a revolutionary product, the Okole Stuff is a cream antirozaduras designed by and for cyclists, which differs from the competition by not having an aqueous base (and thus theoretically stay longer in the body preventing evaporation, that if that happens in the creams that do have water-based) .... I can not wait to try it. Remind
for example José Antonio Hermida and uses.
Bicibike Remind also that is also the well-known dealer squirt oil has become famous recently for being one of the most requested by the user public bikes, I've been lucky enough to try it once, and the truth is going great, and it therefore does not accumulate dirt as other equally dense. I will ask a sample to compare with my current lubricant, and so you see the difference.
The squirt was the official lubricant de la 1 ª Andalucía Bike Race
un saludo Be happy
0 comments:
Post a Comment