Well today I have received the package you expect from Bicibike (official distributors of the products tested) from here thanks Eduard Aguilera kindness and efficiency.
In the package I have received the lubricant Squirt, and ointment antirozaduras Okole Stuff , these are the first arrests of the lubricant:
The test that I will perform with the lubricant is as follows: I begin with a series of departures in both mountain bike and road bike, with two Gold KMC SL chain, which are those normally used, outputs make them out using two different products, Squirt the lubricant, and the one I use regularly, the next entry on how to hang pictures is the string to the end of the exit with one and with another, and transmits the sensations Squirt, which from what I have seen, are very promising.
And now catches Okole Stuff, say that the first impression when you open it, is the smell it has, and its texture are both very nice.
I said, I'll try to fund these two products will keep you informed at all times of my impressions. At the end of the review will inform you of all concerned in terms of price, components and strengths and weaknesses of both products said .... what to pedaling touch ;-)
Greetings Be happy
0 comments:
Post a Comment