Sunday, April 3, 2011

Herniated Disk Cruise

TwoNav Squirt Lube

At last, this weekend I could use, and Squirt the lubricant and the Okole Stuff, my impressions soon (I have not had time to collect all material, photos, etc.). What I wanted to make clear is that a fundamental issue in order to take full advantage of a lubricant as advanced as Squirt, is the instruction manual, which I think many users overlooked.

Well, the first and foremost, is the "preparation" of the chain to use the Squirt, I think this is fundamental and essential step the entire process and will further have the right idea of \u200b\u200bthe product, because if a product X is not applied correctly, and may be the best on the market, which is not working 100%, and the truth is that a penalty.
1 - Be very careful when cleaning the chain, because even apparently is clean, it's easy to contain residues of the previous oil, and traces of grit that the only thing they will do, is disrupt the lubrication with our Squirt.
This is important and advisable to use a good degreaser, there are plenty of them on the market, I think I've tried almost all :-), and if one stands out as this is the Bompas:


is highly recommended, apart from its degreasing power, because it is biodegradable, and does not attack the plastic parts of the bike.
What I usually do is take an old bottle you have, and pour a bit of content in it, and remove the chain (I have a quick release is super recommended because it is easier to clean the chain, and you avoid staining other parts of the bike, or even contaminate your brake pads), then insert it in the bottle, close and shake a ratillo, then remove the chain (the fluid serves several occasions), the clean with a clean, and finally dried with air compressor, this addition to dry, I use to remove any solid particles that may remain between the links of the same.
2 - It is time to lubricate, here is to do as recommended by the dealer Bicibike ( 20producto.html http://www.squirtlube-spain.com/detalles%) is to lubricate the inside of chain, link by link (which is what I do) or put the pot upside down and rotate the chain for proper lubrication.


























As you apply will be dry and until a thin white film on the links in the chain, this is normal, once to lubricate all the links, you must rotate the chain several times, this helps the oil penetrate well between the links, once done this is the result.


























Although it appears that there is an excess of lubricant, it is not, and should not remove, simply let it dry, the dealer indicates 5 min. I have left 10 min. Once done, proceed to make a second pass with the Squirt, which will be the last, this is the result once lubricated the chain 2 times and then drying. Note: This process, osea lubricated in two runs, only required the first time we apply the Squirt, or after a thorough cleaning of the chain, once lubricated well, and every 2 or 3 outputs only need apply only once when you need lubrication.



























are sheaves of change, both top and bottom, and this entire set .




























As you can see, what at first seemed an excess of lubricant, is not so, but once dry, is a thin layer of protective wax and lubricant ..... as an advance to the review of squirt, I'll leave me a screenshot of how it has been the cassette and the chain after a light output, the same day I received the Squirt .... Output has been around my house to see if everything was OK, and try to understand if there was any noise to change as other lubricants used, this to be so dry, it looked like it would not work .. .... that was wrong .... but this will be the subject of the next inning. It said the photo.


























Where is the dust and debris left by other lubricants?, I usually use Finish Line Ceramic Wax or what is the same wax .... ceramic particles and the result is the same .... no comments. Greetings


Be happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment