The wait has been penalty we have here ..... Natural Shine range.
The truth is that is a real luxury to be able to have such a comprehensive range of lights to test them, so here I want to thank P. Chretien Schatorie to facilitate both the work and enable the macro test the full range.
Package I arrived today, so I only have had time to make the relevant unboxing, and check it out properly, will now be charged overnight (as they come standard with a 40% partial load, and it is always advisable before to use, proceed to full load), and begin the appropriate test of the lights. Today I leave
catches of each of the models to test and quality of finish and precision CNC machining, we really are spectacular, you have to see them live.
The 4 models come in kits features which facilitate both its transport and subsequent storage when not in use.
And each of the models comes with these accessories. (Click on photo to enlarge)
I leave a catch of all models to prove the size of each one of them.
As you can see this is just the unboxing and the debut of the range ...... But it promises a lot.
The next will be detailing each model one by one with their characteristics, and providing early feedback once tested in the wild .... it's night and the trails.
Be happy
0 comments:
Post a Comment