Hi, this principle would create the post explaining tooooodo process of creating maps and then place them in our Edge 800 and thus be able to take advantage of this format, which is a kind of hypermaps. If you do not know what a hypermaps click here .
I decided it's silly explain what is already requeteexplicado and the web, and we will duplicate info. If you want to know the whole process of creation, and will download any part of Spain (I think you are about to finish a whole, if you have not already done so), I recommend you dig out the Iogrea website, where you have the Download links the JNX, already made.
What I am going to explain is the process (Very simple) software patching member of our Edge 800, so you can see the JNX. To do so will download this file you must: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BBGHTRJU .
is a Zip file, decompress it, and you will see a file called: GUPDATE.GCD, well you must copy this file into your Edge (eye within the unit and not within the card), in the GARMIN directory , desconectáis gps computer, and kindle. Be updated by itself. Also this version has a particularity, and that is if you have the new version, the bone 2.20 installed, you will not need to downgrade to a previous version ;-).
is updated only once, it will start normally and will appreciate anything new on the device.
Now let's put him the JNX, I descargáis Iogrea's website, the map that you want to install, and within the structure of the card, ie in the Garmin directory, you must create a folder named Birdseye. Once you create the folder, simply have to drag her JNX format maps, kindle the gps, and you are going to the option of changing map (can not remember now what it is called exaxtamente :-() and I will have the option activate the JNX you have just copied. The activáis (you have the option to activate normal brightness, or brightness), and enjoy them.
Personalmete I think that maps are not ideal for this unit, due to low screen resolution, and quality of it, but I think it's better than probeis, and so do not stay with the desire jejejejejejejejejejeje.
Ale to enjoy them, and you have JNX on your gps, you have it to the last ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment