The former presidential candidate of the APRA Mercedes Araoz ruled return to active politics in the short term from academic trenches, an analysis of government plans candidate Ollanta Humala and Keiko Fujimori, who still not convinced.
Mail: How does the electoral landscape in the face of the second round? Like the vast majority, I am very nervous.
I want to know what they offer candidates who did not vote for them. I've seen the plans of government and there are things I see, are missing.
C: What did you dislike government plans? I think the government plan Ollanta Humala is not the solution.
Now he says he will change his plan and will make gradual reforms, seeking consensus, but what does that mean? For example, say to renegotiate NAFTA, but do not say under what criteria they will. Also, do not understand an ideological stance that is changing.
C: What is the proposed repairs Fujimori? I would like greater clarity on the issue of human rights.
not enough to say he will not pardon his father, but to explain what their policy.
I want to be clearer on some conservative positions he has had. In both cases, Humala and Keiko should give us the certainty that they will respect the democratic process.
C: Ollanta says his plan is not static, that nationalization is a political concept and not economic. What do you think? That's the problem, because these terms demonstrates their political ideology. Behind her is her vision plan country and he sees a high degree of government intervention. It is clear that the plan does not come into play social market economy. For him, the state accumulates wealth and then distributed to individuals.
And that is the policy of his party in Congress.
NOT HOLD BOX C: Is this proposal viable Pension 65? They say they will not touch the funds, but they speak of his plan to change the management structure of pension funds.
What they propose is a grant, not a pension for everyone over 65 who never provided, and that is very expensive and creates a disincentive to private saving for a retirement system. People may wonder why a saving today if tomorrow I like a pension? In addition, the birth rate has declined, so we will have fewer young people able to go to fund more adults who will require this funding, and the national treasury will not endure.
C: Can 65 Pension fund charging more taxes to mining? So they say, but I do not feasible, because that income is irregular. Suddenly incomes rise or fall suddenly.
And if we put more taxes, they will go. This proposal is quite unfair for the whole community, because a worker will have to pay more taxes to fund those who did not spare himself when he did.
C: What are the consequences of renegotiating contracts that have been made with the state? It is impossible to renegotiate contracts, because they all have exit clauses. But they (the Humala) want to renegotiate everything: NAFTA, law contracts.
There are things that can be improved, such as mining revenues through a change in royalties. Instead of charging royalties to total sales, cobrémoslas the amount of operating profit. But increasing the tax burden on mining, which is already quite high, which will only be invested in another country.
The great mineral applicant is now China and I do not know how much longer continue with this growth spurt. Prices may fall.
C: And what is the sum of technical ex Peru Posible, as Kurt Burnet, to Earn plan like Peru? These are individual decisions.
imagine that they know what new proposals are going to do or really have a feeling that the model Keiko is not what they want. They are ideologies and respect, but I would not take such a decision. I want to study in detail the proposals of both.
C: In economic terms, will the Fujimori ensures continuity of the model? Several of their suggestions are implemented. I think part of the proposals are to improve management but they have to make sure they will not be populist, because the model that emerged in the 90 also was patronage. The model has to lift people out of poverty and generate no political patronage.
C: Have you met any of the candidates? No, I am doomed to my academic and professional work.
I could not talk to anyone and I'm waiting for what they propose and the commitments they make.
C: Discard rejoin active politics? Not in the short term. For now I am an observer. My concern is how to contribute to the policy from the academic side and generate ideas for a more respectful of individual liberties.
C: Have you defined your vote? No, I am evaluating the proposals.
CASE APRA C: What impression did the electoral debacle of APRA, which has just won four seats? I was very sad. It would have been ideal to have a responsible political force with more players.
Several APRA had the valuable experience of management in Congress. Politics is a game to learn to negotiate and create value. APRA had that experience, so I voted for Mauricio Mulder, who has the ability to manage in Congress.
C: APRA Many have blamed the electoral defeat Jorge del Castillo as having brought his departure. What do you think of that? Definitely have a presidential candidate really helps a game. It is more difficult to realize the idea of \u200b\u200bcrossover voting.
A candidate always helps to strengthen the image of a party in the election. It would have been very useful for the present with APRA own candidate, but did not.
C: Would you have apologized from APRA? No, do not think I should apologize. I've come across Alan García and have a relationship amical. We understand that things are so political. Was an issue in which each defended their ideals and principles.
0 comments:
Post a Comment