Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gpsphone Fire Red Working Cheats

2.20 update 12 days with the Okole Stuff CompeGPS


Well, after 12 days using almost daily Okole Stuff, (BTW for the curious Okole say that the word derives from the words lay koh oh .... Hawaiian origin refers to the area .... the gluteus maximus, or buttocks) I can tease out the initial conclusions.

Well, first I will detail some of the ingredients in this ointment:
among others, is made with lanolin component that is a natural wax that is used for pharmaceutical use, transparent, and texture similar to petroleum jelly, and its greatest virtue is to repel water, which ensures that the effectiveness of the product is not hampered by adverse weather conditions such as rain ... or by the sweat . And is easily absorbed by human skin and helps soften. Is both moisturizing and emollient properties.
Tea tree oil : A type of oil has an antiseptic effect triple, acting against bacteria, fungi, besides being a bactericide and fungicide, is also healing, and anti-inflammatory. Aloe
: Perhaps the most important component we tod @ s sounds, since it is the most common of all its properties, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and regenerating the skin.
Allantoin: is a potent skin heal and regenerate, and help to keep skin smooth and healthy.
addition to these products Okole is also composed of microcrystalline waxes and paraffin ... for what? As for product stability and consistency their performance.



And all this for what ... because to prevent chafing that could cause chafing of the saddle and the seams of the coulotte sheepskin, or other contact area as although in principle is intended to be used in the buttocks area, I personally have used in the English area, and the magnificent result, I have applied also in the heel area, where I produced the shoes now cycling ..... I said dramatically.
Remind you that being a cream, you have to read the ingredients that make up if we are allergic to any of them, and if in doubt consult with your doctor to avoid possible allergic reactions.

How to use? is simple, but for short trips we use it with a thin layer of ointment, I personally have used it operated in the area of \u200b\u200bcontact with the saddle and English, plus I've used in the chamois, yes, as water resistant once applied, remove the remaining left to us in hand with a piece of paper towel, and that water alone will not remove it because it is designed to resist it. But do not worry about applying it to the chamois, because even waterproof once the washer and detergent, it is not trace of the product.

Test Condition: I've used it for 12 days in both short trips of 2 hours, as in marathon exits 4 to 5 hours, mountain bike and road use, although 90% have been on outings by bike mountain. I have not had a chance to try the rain, as it has agreed that it has not rained in those days. Under conditions other I've tried, it has been during high heat and humidity ..... without notice at any time the loss of efficiency of Okole, a product of evaporation of it, because it simply does not evaporate.
The only thing I noticed, was the first application, a very slight warmth in the area exposed to the product, which has now disappeared with the second exit with the same :-).

is recommended?: totally and without doubt, besides being a terrific product, is not limited only to people who spend many hours on the bike, because for those who are not accustomed to riding bike, or occasionally do is beneficial as it will avoid the discomfort that always appear when you start cycling.



Bicibike Remind you that will assist in the Millennium by Powerade Titan Desert the 2011 with its flagship products, both the lubricant Squirt, as with the product that we now describe the Okole Stuff , a relief for the Titans.

Okole Stuff among its sponsored racers, including with Jose Antonio Hermida


As with Nuria Lauco champion of the Millennium Titan Desert (2008 and 2010)




Greetings Be happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment