Well actually, this week I have have already here, the full range of lights Natural Shine, and it will be something incredible, because all models have ¡¡¡.... cycling almost nothing :-) I will use models for this macro comparison, are:
* Half Egg NG Mini 500: What is behind the start of the range, and is a light that with these figures I think that says it all: Weight 32 grams (with battery 130 grams) light output: 500 lumens .... No comments.
* Half Egg
900 NG 1: What is the Light Shine Natural Classic, with a weight of 102 grams (with battery 315 grams), and with a brightness of 900 lumens.
NG3 * Half Egg 1500: New model, with a weight of 128 grams (with battery 340 grams), and 1500 lumens of power.
200 NG4: The flagship of Natural Shine, a new model with a weight of 150 grams (with battery 360 grams) and 2000 lumens of power. No comments, bestial.
One of the most comprehensive range and best value market price. Greetings
Be happy
0 comments:
Post a Comment