Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kutumb Episode Where Pratham Raped Gauri

a week and 150 km with Squirt

bloggers
Well friends, I've been using the oil squirt a week already, I've done about 150 kms of mountain bike entirely, and I can assure that in poor conditions .... and when I say bad, I mean bad for the product (mostly mud and sand, much sand) as I believe it is in these conditions where you can really squeeze the product and force it to give 100% their effectiveness.

During this mileage I have not washed the chain, but have only just cleaned before applying the product, as explained in the following link: http://elblogdesantacruzblur.blogspot.com/2011/04/lubricante-squirt.html for all outputs have lubricated every 2 times, but I sincerely believe that neither would need to because the chain has never been complained squeaks or cracks, but still I lubricated to see how the product behaved in a chain with an excess of lubricant (I wanted to see if it hit the dust, sand and so on).
Now that I have explained the way in which transmission has been treated, and therefore the lubricant Squirt, I will explain my views. First
that caught my attention when I got the product, was the reputation that preceded him, and no wonder ...... When is the lubricant of choice of one of the hardest tests that are organized in our country, which is Titan Desert, anything should happen, because the truth is that with the route you have and weather in the form of sand, do not think there's anyone willing to gamble in the race with the oil, just a couple of facts: In edition of the Titan Desert last year, 7 of the top 10 Elite runners, used Squirt, as the winner. Coincidence? ... I honestly do not think so.
When someone like Lauco Nuria (Champion of the Titan Desert in 2008 and 2010), relies on a product like it .... obviously further away every time I see the word chance, which would change for reliability, which is precisely what gives us the Squirt ... reliability and efficiency.


The Squirt unlike most lubricants, is created using a mixture of water and wax in very controlled conditions, allowing us to:
long lasting lubrication to Despite the weather conditions.
Better maintenance of our transmission as well as a longer duration of it, because no residue, they do not stick, and so does not wear the same.
It is very easy to use and very controlled, I mean, in other aerosol-based lubricant, to lubricate the chain, can sometimes get some remaining disks lubricant applied, with the consequent risk of contamination pills. This with the Squirt is impossible, as when liquid and somewhat dense, perfectly controlled where mll places each product, thus saving it.
is very easy to clean when a clean touch to the bike, and you do not need harsh chemicals and pollutants, Squirt is a predominantly green product as it requires no degreasing, and with a little soap and water, we chain is in perfect condition. Add that is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
The product promises so it does not accumulate dirt in the chain, extend the life of it, and avoid sink marks chain thing .... I checked and corroborated to 100%.
Anyway that meets and exceeds everything promised and more, is a highly recommended, would even say that is one of the best products I've been lucky enough to try (from here thanks to Bike Bike) in this blog, me pleasantly surprised, especially in a sector in which it seemed that everything was already invented, so far I've been a faithful follower (and I've been a few years) of the products Finish Line, but from now on will be a faithful user Squirt products, you've shown me in a week is much better than any other competition, for my part I do not see a single but to put, maybe it's the only for example in my city there is no distributor, and will have to buy online, where? Here at the official store for Spain: http://www.bicibike.com/comprarsquirt.html, is what it is :-(.
I'm going to leave some catches as has been the transmission of my bike after of 150 km, 90% of them, for areas with lots of sand, in fact I have gone through some beach to test even from afar the feeling that these titans will in the Moroccan desert.

These are once the test, the bike shop ;-), please set the state of the cassette or the dishes and chain, have little waste, and the few that have come off easily, despite having a few particles, the chain does not emit any noise, as with other products, the typical sand creaking when the transmission.




You can click on images to enlarge.
And those already in the last day Testing for an area that abounds with fine sand and mud there are stretches, just yes, because he has been a wave of Saharan wind has left us with no rain. Of course rain is the only weather condition in which I have not tried the Squirt, so I will write another review later in the rain.




























Advertise that if disponéis nearest distributor, you can buy through internships at the following link: http://www.bicibike.com/comprarsquirt.html and you have several boats and packs:
1 Bottle of 120 ml would at € 9.32 plus VAT and postage. 4 cans
15 ml would in the same price as detailed above (120 ml).
1 Bottle of 500 ml would in 34.57 plus VAT and postage.
1 Bottle of 120 ml + 15 ml bottle would at € 10.67 plus VAT and postage. Greetings


Be happy

pd: I have not forgotten the Okole Stuff :-), but this will topic for another entry, thanks and greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment